On January 1st each year, I like to begin a Bible reading plan. We all understand, what we schedule and plan is more likely to get done. Here are a couple ideas for getting into the Word every single day this year.
- Read the New Testament. Get Plan
- Read the whole Bible in one year with daily readings from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. Get Plan
- Read the M’Cheyne Plan taking you through the Old Testament once and the New Testament and Psalms twice. Get Plan
- Read the Bible chronologically in one year. Get Plan
- Read the Bible in 90 days. Get Plan
There are many ways to read the Bible, the most important thing is that you read the Bible everyday.
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8
May this be a year marked by an increase in your knowledge of God and in your relationship with Him through his Word.
One thought on “In the Word”